Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara™

 I have been looking all over for a true voluminous mascara that actually does work. I have very thin and fine lashes and they aren't going to get any thicker! I rely on the mascara I use to make my eyes pop. I have tried many other brands before a friend recommended that I try Mary Kay's Ultimate mascara. I used to use Mary Kay's make-up years ago and had no idea they were still around! Anyways, I got it and with the first application I was blown away! Not only did my eyelashes appear longer, but they looked so darn thick! I did two applications and wore it all day to work and never had an issue with flakes falling on my cheeks or raccoon eyes happening. I have had many compliments and people asking if I was wearing fake eyelashes! That says a lot coming from a mascara and on someone who has fine and short eyelashes. Buy this one and you will not be disappointed. I am in love with it!
 
To your Mascara,
 
Anna Perkins

Mary Kay® Mascara

Girls love dressing up – especially when it comes to dressing their lashes. Find your way to beautiful lashes with Mary Kay® mascara!
 
 
This extremely volumizing, superthickening, all-in-one formula creates the look of big, bold, separated lashes that last all day.
  • Flake-, clump- and smudge-resistant.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested; suitable for contact lens wearers.
  • Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy; suitable for sensitive eyes.
  • Fragrance-free

Click Here to purchase->>>>Mary Kay® Mascara

Check Out The Video Below 

 
 
Please  Comment, Like, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment